PSANZ Annual Congress
The Perinatal Society of Australia and New Zealand holds an annual congress. The annual congress aims rotate evenly between Australian States and Territories and New Zealand.
Aims of the Congress
The aims of the Annual Congress are to:
- provide an opportunity for members to broaden their perspectives of perinatology;
- stimulate research activities aimed at improving perinatal care
- present scientifically rigorous and valid new information
- debate new information and ideas of relevance to perinatology
PSANZ 2020: POSTPONEMENT of Congress
PSANZ made the difficult but necessary decision to postpone the Annual Congress. Feb 10th-13th 2021
2019 Congress was held on the Gold Coast, Queensland from 17th to 20th March, 2019
2018 Congress was held in Auckland, New Zealand from March 25-28th.
2017 Congress was held in Canberra ACT Australia from 2 to 5 April.
5 - 8 April 2020
- The International Convention Centre Sydney, NSW, Australia